Prevent contamination with the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
The disease that develops after infection with this virus is called COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019).
This new coronavirus can lead to pneumonia.
Try to avoid getting the coronavirus or giving it to others:
- wash your hands often with soap;
- sneeze and cough in your elbow;
- use paper tissues;
- do not shake hands with others.
Stay at home with complaints: cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, increase (up to 38 degrees) or fever (over 38 degrees).
- You do not need to be tested for these complaints.
- Stay at home until you have no complaints for 24 hours.
- Contact the GP or GP post by telephone if you become increasingly sick or have difficulty breathing.
Are you older than 70 years or do you have a chronic illness?
- Do you have a fever (more than 38 degrees)?
- Are you coughing or breathing hard?
Contact the general practitioner or the GP post directly by telephone.
Do NOT visit your doctor or GP post!
The doctor will tell you what to do.
More information about the corona virus? Click here.