“What makes working in this practice so much fun is that you work in a pleasant atmosphere for your own GPs and that you also have the pleasant, low-threshold collaboration with the assistants of the other practices.” Speaking is Aline Tóth, who has been working in practice for 22 years with great pleasure. What also characterizes the work in this practice is that the team is small and cozy, enjoys the work and care for each other is paramount. The processes are running satisfactorily and they are open to your ideas for improvement. For example, there is daily consultation with the general practitioners. Do you want to walk to the center of Delft during the break? Then this is the right place for you!
Huisartsenpraktijk Hermsen is an accredited practice by the Dutch College of General Practitioners (NHG) and is part of a HOED. The practice employs a practice owner, a salaried GP, three doctor’s assistants, a POH-somatic, a POH-somatic in training and a POH-GGZ. The team of doctor’s assistants now consists of experienced assistants. While experience is nice, it is not a requirement. Because we have an international patient population, some command of English is necessary.
The working day
– You start with telephone triage: you are the first point of contact for patients who call on you or the help of the GP. You speak to patients by telephone and process their data. You give self-care advice and arrange appointments for consultation hours and visits for the general practitioners.
In short: you are the spider in the web!
– You hold an assistant consultation hour during which you perform medical procedures, depending on your experience.
– You are a real team player; together with us you ensure that you help the patients as best as possible.
– You are eager to learn, so that you can quickly master tasks even with less experience.
– You can plan and organize well and you are stress-resistant.
– You are available 24 to 32 hours a week. The working days are in consultation.
– A completed training as a doctor’s assistant is preferred, but if you complete it in six months, for example, that is not an obstacle.
– If you have no experience as a doctor’s assistant, our team will be happy to guide you and teach you how to become a doctor’s assistant.
What do we offer?
– You work in a well-organized practice with nice, patient colleagues.
– Your salary and secondary working conditions are in accordance with the Collective General Practitioner Care.
– You work with the user-friendly GP Information System (HIS) Medicom.
– You can follow substantive further training and refresher courses or, for example, training in the field of vitality or personal development.
Send your resume with a short motivation by email to Sascha van Buuren: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the position or the application, send an email to: email@example.com or or app or call: 015-213 53 58..
It is of course also possible to follow the assistants in the practice so that you get a better picture of what the work looks like in practice.
After we receive your application, we will let you know within three working days whether we invite you for an interview.